August 22, 2026 - Live Stream Details for Tami's Celebration of Life

First of all, thank you for the incredible outpouring of love and support. It's been a rather emotional few weeks, but thanks to all of you, I feel very loved and supported. You ROCK! 

I have had a number of people ask if there is a way to view the Celebration of Life if they are unable to attend.  The answer is, yes. Leo and Rochelle Catt have agreed to Livestream the event via FaceBook Live. 

For those of you unfamiliar with how to do that, according to Copilot, here is the  easiest way. (Note, you will need to log into FaceBook.)

Fastest way (mobile or desktop): Go directly to the Livecaster's profile

  • Open Facebook

  • Search for their name (Either Leo Catt or Rochelle Pratt-Catt)

  • Go to their profile

  • If they’re live right now, their profile picture will have a red “LIVE” ring around it

  • Tap or click the profile picture → it opens the live stream instantly.

This is currently the only reliable method in the mobile app because Facebook removed the old Live Video menu.

I hope this information helps people that are not able to be there, but still interested in seeing the event.

Also, I know I still owe you all an epilogue. I also owe that to myself and to Tami. Writing this blog has been a great way for me to focus and think through the lessons being taught, and the wisdom to be gained.

...More to come...


Popular posts from this blog

April 6, 2026 - Diagnosis Day (and a short history of how we got here)

July 26, 2026 - The Journey's End

April 7, 2026 - Two Appointments - Both Positive